Here at Property Compensation Consultants, we understand that the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. Hence, we are committed to making sure that information privacy is protected every step of the way.
Our Privacy Notice sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
Who We Are?
PCC is the UK’s largest and most successful claims company, specialising entirely in compensation claims, wayleaves, and easement lump sum payments for the adverse effects of overhead electricity power lines and poles. In addition, we act as specialists in the ongoing relationship between landowners and the electricity companies with regards to this equipment.
How do we use your Information?
Types of information we collect are: name, address, post code, email address and telephone number/s.
The information requested during the application process is required to complete the claim and forms part of your contract with us. Unless otherwise stated, the information you provide will never be used for any other purpose, without your permission. We will not share your information with any third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Who will access your information?
- Authorised members of the PCC Ltd team,
- for any ongoing discussion/advice about the electric Apparatus on your land.
- to carry out surveys of your property together with associated claim preparation and follow-ups
- The Electricity company to carry out their survey
- PCC’s finance department for pay-out process
- Solicitor for legal processing/Easement Process
If you would like to see the personal information that we hold about you, you can request a copy any time. If you find that this information is incorrect, you can ask for it to be updated.
We take appropriate security measures to protect your information including:
- Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of key fob access and other related technologies);
- Implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls and ID verification.
If you have any questions or complaints about this policy, or the way your personal information is processed, please contact our Complaints Manager,